To build career in a growing organization, where I can get the opportunities to prove my abilities by accepting challenges, fulfilling the organizational goal and climbing the career ladder through continuous learning and commitment. A competent End User Support professional with extensive experience of working in the front line, helping clients and colleagues resolve complex technical IT issues. Possessing excellent client relation skills, natural problem solving and analytical skills and able to contribute to the development of best practice, procedures and policies within a company.
• Effective use of Ms. Office, Excel, Pagemaker, Adobe Photoshop, Coreldraw etc.
• Proficient in Research Work.
• Innovative and problem solving ability.
• Adaptability to dynamic environment.
• Ability of work with little or no supervision.
• Strong proficiency in Windows Application Software – Ms-Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
• Ability to work under pressure and low supervision.
• Strong organizational skills in a variety of situations to achieve deadlines.
• A dynamic team player with a creative and analytical mind.
• Ability to adapt to new role and environment.
• Problem solving attitude via wisdom and knowledge.
• Ability to learn and think fast.
• Problem solving skills, Troubleshooting and Customer Service Skills.
• Good communication at all levels.
• Excellent relationship management skills.
• Self-motivated individual with High level of integrity.
• Ability to think outside the box’.
• Ability to handle multiple responsibilities including leadership and strategic.
• Have strong relationships with potential clients within.
Reading, Traveling, Meeting People, Watching Movies and Music.
Lagos State University 2010
Bachelor in Computer Science
Middlesex Computer College, Lagos 2004
Diplom in Desktop Publishing
Arbeitgeber & Berufserfahrung
Kingsworld Computers Technology Egbe, Lagos 01.01.2016
Graphic Artist/Admin Officer/IT Officer
Climax Resource Company, Ejigbo, Lagos 01.01.2011 - 31.12.2015