Successful Account Manager with ten years‘ experience within the technology industry. Proven experience managing all technical aspects of a company’s relationship with vendors and retailers, overseeing and addressing technical needs. Highly skilled in providing accurate technical service after sale ensuring customer satisfaction. Results-driven and skilled in providing technical, product and business knowledge to support sales process and strengthen customer relationships.
• Data Analytics
• Tableau, Jira, Microsoft Office Operations Management Project Management
• Electronic Engineering Automation Mobile Technology
• Successful working in a team environment, as well as leading technical teams for brands such as Sony and Nokia
• Mobile / Devices product development expertise and marketing Maintaining brand partners and developing teams to influence and manage new technology products
• Strong project lifecycle understanding and some Agile methodology knowledge
• The ability to work under pressure and multi-task
• The ability to follow instructions and deliver quality results, understanding business operations and maintaining client relationships internally and externally
• Product testing, quality control
• Open to work in any city in Germany.
• Currently learning German
• Willing to work either from home or in an office.
• Looking for jobs such as: Service Manager, Technical Account Manager, Product Testing, Engineer, Operational Readiness Specialist, or similar roles.
Universidad de Los Llanos 2007
Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineer, from "Universidad de los Llanos" in Villavicencio, Colombia.
Arbeitgeber & Berufserfahrung
B2X Care Solutions 01.09.2016 - 01.03.2019
• Operational Service Management for the Microsoft Account in Andean Region (Colombia, Ecuador and Perú). Led 5 Repair Service Centers between the 3 countries, in order to accomplish ambitious KPIs and high-level productions goals. • Technical account Management for Sony, Motorola and Microsoft Accounts in Andean Region (Colombia,Ecuador and Perú). Led 10 Repair Service Centers between the 3 countries and 2 Flagships, in order to accomplish all KPIs set by the customers. • Auditing workshops and flagships periodically, in order to keep KPIs on target. Key Achievements • Accomplished all Technical KPIS on Target (Production, TAT, Swap, etc). • Follow the Technical processes in each Repair Service Partner in order to achieve the goals. Reduction of Bounce and Phone/Board Swaps. • Keep tracking the overall operation with each partner, in order to improve processes that guarantee overall efficiencies.
Technologistics ZF 01.10.2012 - 01.09.2015
Oversaw all aspects of strategy and operations for the Nokia, Sony, and Multibrands local repair HUB and Nokia Logistics HUB. Led a team of 70 direct reports, 50 technicians and 20 administrative staff, to accomplish ambitious, high-level productions goals. • Responsible for business development and sales activities including working with clients to create custom proposals and pricing programs based on their unique business needs. • Established KPIs to effectively measure performance and identify areas for improvement, creating and presenting weekly and monthly reports to key executives. Key Achievements • Achieved all yearly production goals during tenure at company. • Designed, implemented, and continuously improved processes that improved overall efficiencies and produced client deliverables on time and under budget. • Increased sales through finding innovative solutions for client need and improving delivery times, strengthening and improving existing client relationships
GPS7000 01.03.2012 - 01.07.2012
• Directed all business development activities for the commercial division leading a large sales team. • Effectively led a sales team to continuously increase sales and transform client needs into targeted •Business solutions. Develop and implement full-cycle marketing strategies and campaigns to increase • brand visibility and awareness and ultimately increase sales. Fostered relationships with key decision Key Achievements • Drove increases in revenue by exceeding annual sales targets. • Propelled sales team to accomplish lofty goals through assigning specific objectives and clients to staff • members based on their unique characteristics
Nokia, Colombia 01.03.2011 - 01.03.2012
Technical Configuration Specialist
• Responsible for developing custom sales packages for clients. • Working closely with the sales team to ensure product configurations and pricing structures aligned with sales objectives in Colombia and Ecuador. • Oversaw the configuration and testing of equipment including S30 (low range), S40 (medium range), S60 (range) and Windows Phone to ensure they meet client specifications. Subject Matter Expert on technical aspects of products responsible for advising sales team on client presentations. Key Achievements • Developed comprehensive road map of operators in Colombia and Ecuador that was utilized for high level business • planning. • Supported multiple distribution channels and indirect administrative and procurement management processes. • Effectively collaborated with operators and vendors from product qualification testing up to final sale.
Nokia, Colombia 01.03.2010 - 01.03.2011
Marketing Support Engineer/Variant Specialist
• Designed custom sales packages working with account managers that were compliant with state laws and met client specifications. Responsible for servicing multiple formats of technical and commercial information, ensuring that operators had the information they needed. Collaborate with sales team, commercial operators, and representatives from Nokia to drive sales. Key Achievements • Designed comprehensive road map of operators across Colombia and Ecuador that was utilized by executives for business planning • Drove the approval process working closely with operators to test and approve products before final release. • Supported distribution channels by improving processes and managing purchasing
G4S Colsecurity, Colombia 01.08.2009 - 01.02.2010
Automation & Engineering Consultant
Develop all aspects of technical and commercial proposals for a wide range of electronic security systems including Access Control, Fire Detection, Fire extension, CCTV, and alarms. Worked on several client sites to provide product training and support during all phases of installation.